Howrse 411
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What If your most prized howrse was DELETED?

2 posters

Go down

Do you like the idea?

What If your most prized howrse was DELETED? I_vote_lcap75%What If your most prized howrse was DELETED? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
What If your most prized howrse was DELETED? I_vote_lcap0%What If your most prized howrse was DELETED? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What If your most prized howrse was DELETED? I_vote_lcap25%What If your most prized howrse was DELETED? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

What If your most prized howrse was DELETED? Empty What If your most prized howrse was DELETED?

Post  Laffy_Taffy4978 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:17 am

Ok, so so i read in one of these posts that the player went way for three months and sold his horse thinking it would get deleted. when he gets back, he is amazed and shocked to find out his acount is still up and running. he tries finding his prized horse, but doesnt succeed. this got me thinking, what if you dont want you horses, but dont want to send them to the Haven either? Take my friends case for example:
I thought, when i read it, that the person who bought his horse deleted his account and along with the account deleted the horse. He wanted the horse back, but since he couldnt find it, he was sad. Now I was thinking, what if we had a..."A Lost and Found?" When a person deletes there accounts, their horses go to the Lost and Found for 1 month. in that entire month, anyone can "Adopt" or "Claim" a free horse that no longer has a breeder.
OK another example:
I am deleting my account BUT! I dont want to sell my horse, OR put it in the Haven. I send the horse to the lost and found, and someone else can "Adopt" or "Claim" the horse.
ONE MORE EXAMPLE:
A friend sells a horse HE BRED but wants it back. he tracks down the owner just to find out the account was deleted. After the Account was deleted (along with the horse). the original breeder (my friend) recieved and message that his horse is in the "Lost and Found" the horse will be in there for 1 week BUT nobody can "Claim" the horse until the Original Breeder decides what to do. Does he ReClaim it or does he not want it anymore? if he reclaims it guess what? Happy ending the owner is reuinted with his Horse. if he doesnt (or doesnt respond to the message within a week)? then the horses must go 1 more week in the "Lost and Found" until someone "Claims" it.
PLEASE AND THANKS FOR READING MY VERY LONG FEEDBACK. Smile

***EDITED***
Time horses spend waiting for old owner to reclaim them: 1 week
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT week: Get's "Adopted" by who ever get it first. (first come first serve)
EDIT***********if old owners accounts are already deleted, then current owners can choose to put horse in SH or put it up at Lost and Found
***EDIT*** Only people who have passed riding level 5 and has a karma of 3 and has at least 3 horses can adopt or claim a free horse.
What do you guys think about my post? lol! these little faces are so CUTE! elephant study flower

http://www.feedback.howrse.com/feedbacks/301514-what-if-your-most-prized-howrse-was-deleted

Laffy_Taffy4978

Back to top Go down

What If your most prized howrse was DELETED? Empty Re: What If your most prized howrse was DELETED?

Post  heavenstar Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:41 pm

oops i clicket the wrong one sory! i clicked no instead of yes!!!!!! Embarassed
heavenstar
heavenstar

http://heavenstar-owner.webs.com/

Back to top Go down