Howrse 411
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Contest

2 posters

Go down

Do you like the idea?

Christmas Contest I_vote_lcap100%Christmas Contest I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Christmas Contest I_vote_lcap0%Christmas Contest I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Christmas Contest I_vote_lcap0%Christmas Contest I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Christmas Contest Empty Christmas Contest

Post  chou-chee Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:02 pm

*If you have any improvements, post them here and I'll see if I can add them*

I know its still a while until christmas, but since people are posting about fall and next year, I went for it. You know how l at every page there is usually an image at the top? There could be a picture (not a UFO) added anywhere to that image of a reindeer in a santa hat. There would be seven pictures like that everywhere in the site, and they would be different for all player, changing even when the player logged out. The pictures of the reindeer could be small or big, a decoration, or a 'real' reindeer!
You would have to click on the reindeer and get a prize. They could be anything from 500 equus to HOPs and other BM items. Just like in the easter egg hunt, if you found all sevn reindeer then they would get a special prize (like a special coat only for winners) or 2,000e and a POC or something like that.

****REVISE****
The special prize would be a BM item of your choice, and if you chose a golden apple, since it's only one pass, you can choose two. There could still be a special coat for one of the winner's horses.

****REVISE****
As another special prize, you could win bells, reindeer horns, and a wreath to decorate one of your horses.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved and added poll)

chou-chee

Back to top Go down

Christmas Contest Empty Re: Christmas Contest

Post  heavenstar Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:21 pm

thats a good idea bounce lol i love these smilies!!!!! afro flower lol!
heavenstar
heavenstar

http://heavenstar-owner.webs.com/

Back to top Go down