Howrse 411
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gray hairs/Stages/New Pack

Go down

Do you like the idea?

Gray hairs/Stages/New Pack I_vote_lcap100%Gray hairs/Stages/New Pack I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Gray hairs/Stages/New Pack I_vote_lcap0%Gray hairs/Stages/New Pack I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Gray hairs/Stages/New Pack I_vote_lcap0%Gray hairs/Stages/New Pack I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Gray hairs/Stages/New Pack Empty Gray hairs/Stages/New Pack

Post  horse lover 22 Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Please read all the way through. afro

Horses should get gray hairs as they get older. (1-29) no gray hairs. (30-60) small flecks form in the horse. (60-90) clumps form. (90+) the horse has gray hairs all over. And we didn't didn't forget all the gray horses on here, they would get white hair.

It is the bottom link.

Idea 2

When the foals turn 1 year 6 months they change the adult, well during those stages there should be a time in between that they grow a little. Because foals don't just shoot up overnight.

Idea 3

New Pack called, Hades Pack

It could heal horses if they were sick and it gives immortality and it boost's a horse's stamina by 30%. If the owner treated the horse poorly, i.e. don't feed it, work it too hard and don't put it to bed, etc. the horse would be put in the safe haven.

If you voted lame tell me why. If you voted great please tell me why.[quote]

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I totally messed up.)

horse lover 22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum