Howrse 411
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Market Sales?

Go down

Do you think this should be added to the site?

Black Market Sales? I_vote_lcap100%Black Market Sales? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Black Market Sales? I_vote_lcap0%Black Market Sales? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Black Market Sales? Empty Black Market Sales?

Post  gemmawolf Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:11 am

*Note*:- I was requested to post this on this site. I'm not sure if this is the right place, I've only just joined. I've tried to stick to the rules and make it easy to understand the feedback. Very Happy
OK, first off, I have no idea whether this is undet the correct title or not, so sorry about that.
Basically, we sometimes recieve items thorugh either gifts, UFOs or rewards that we don't want or don't need. But there are plenty of players out there who would like those items. So how about there is a link from the Black Market page to a place where we can post our offers to other players.
For example, you can't sell a BM item for more passes than it's worth. So a PS (can't spell philose-filoss-...whatever )<) could be worth up to 3 passes and the limit of equus. Of course, no-one in their right minds would pay the same amount of passes AND extra cash for something that they don't have to sacrifice the equus for in the Black Market.
Instead, the PS could be sold for 2 passes and 50,000e. I know, expensive, but it is likely that people wouldn't want to loose out on their pass.
But think how many times you or another player asks for a Piece of Cloud or a Water of Youth and how difficult it is to find one. For users who can't sell their horses, who have unwanted BM items, who need instant and masses of cash, and those who need items, they will benefit.
A vague idea of the minimum equus price is 20,000e. I know that you can get a pass for 20% of your equus every 50 (or is it 30?) days membership, but that takes a long time and can cost more than 20Ke if you have a large balance. I suppose it's just a case of deciding how much somebody is willing to pay. The limit would be around 100Ke.
I hope everybody likes my idea and sorry if it's already out there. If you have any questions please post it below and I'll edit this topic when I next check on it. But bare in mind that I don't some on the ideas forum very often so it may take a while. If I can think on I'll send a pm to notify you.
Thanks,
gemmawolf Very Happy
gemmawolf
gemmawolf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum