Howrse 411
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blocking Players From Contacting You

5 posters

Go down

What do you think of this idea?

Blocking Players From Contacting You I_vote_lcap83%Blocking Players From Contacting You I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
Blocking Players From Contacting You I_vote_lcap17%Blocking Players From Contacting You I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Blocking Players From Contacting You I_vote_lcap0%Blocking Players From Contacting You I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Blocking Players From Contacting You I_vote_lcap0%Blocking Players From Contacting You I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Blocking Players From Contacting You Empty Blocking Players From Contacting You

Post  Skwittlez Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm sure there are ideas like this already posted, but there really should be a way to block other players from contacting you. Not everyone is nice. Sure, you can report people, but that doesn't stop them from sending you PMs.
I think there should be an option on every player's profile that says "Block Player". That way, when you get rude PMs from someone, all you have to do is go to their profile and click "Block".
Along this idea, if there is someone boarding/employed in your EC that has been harassing you, etc, you should be able to cancel their board or employment and block them from returning to your EC. Block them from Forums, etc.
Or maybe you could just combine the two so when you click "Block" on their profile, it blocks them from you AND your EC.

http://www.feedback.howrse.com/feedbacks/312444-blocking-players-from-contatcing-you

Skwittlez

http://www.lilflowerlayouts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Blocking Players From Contacting You Empty Re: Blocking Players From Contacting You

Post  Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:54 pm

You are definately right!

Admin
Admin

https://howrse411.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blocking Players From Contacting You Empty Brilliant

Post  MistyStars Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:44 am

Great idea! Smile
MistyStars
MistyStars

Back to top Go down

Blocking Players From Contacting You Empty good idea

Post  123fire Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:04 pm

good idea

123fire

Back to top Go down

Blocking Players From Contacting You Empty Agreeble

Post  Danger bear 2 Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:47 pm

I dont really like pointing out the down sides of things but i must mention this: have you ever what goes on when the howrse system is down and why? Really, if there is a prob then they have to got throw the hard drive and all the soft ware looking for a bug. the idea you puposed itself seems simple but it is most likly complex to find a way to work it in the existing soft ware. along with all the time that this is going on the howrse site is down and no one can get on take care of there horses, ec, and ec boarding dates might end. if a good magority of the players on howrse don't mind not get on a for a whole day then everything might actually get set-up properly and less of a chance that they have close off howrse for finding bugs and/or viruses. other than that it itself is a great idea.
Danger bear 2
Danger bear 2

Back to top Go down

Blocking Players From Contacting You Empty Re: Blocking Players From Contacting You

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum