Howrse 411
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning when tack reaches 90%

Go down

What do you think?

Warning when tack reaches 90% I_vote_lcap100%Warning when tack reaches 90% I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Warning when tack reaches 90% I_vote_lcap0%Warning when tack reaches 90% I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Warning when tack reaches 90% I_vote_lcap0%Warning when tack reaches 90% I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Warning when tack reaches 90% Empty Warning when tack reaches 90%

Post  MistyStars Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:27 am

I guess most people are probably more observant than me but I find this a big problem for myself.

There is many a time when a horse of mine has had an expensive piece of tack and I have forgotten to repair it and I have ended up losing the tack when it reaches 100%.

I think it would be really helpful if a warning could appear in the alerts box (underneath the horses daily history) that would say something along the lines of:

Star's bridle/saddle has reached 90 (91, 92...)% wear and tear and will need to be repaired soon.

This message should start to appear when the tack has reached 90% wear and tear and above.

And yes, I realise that tack can only be repaired once but to keep things simple I think that this message should still appear even if it can't be repaired.

Please vote and leave any suggestions you might have.

http://www.feedback.howrse.com/feedbacks/335626-warning-when-tack-reaches-90
MistyStars
MistyStars

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum