Howrse 411
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hemera's Sun - EC BM item

2 posters

Go down

Do you like the idea?

Hemera's Sun - EC BM item I_vote_lcap100%Hemera's Sun - EC BM item I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Hemera's Sun - EC BM item I_vote_lcap0%Hemera's Sun - EC BM item I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hemera's Sun - EC BM item I_vote_lcap0%Hemera's Sun - EC BM item I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Hemera's Sun - EC BM item Empty Hemera's Sun - EC BM item

Post  MistyStars Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:06 am

Hemera is the greek god of daylight and the sun.
This is a BM item for Equestrian Centres that will defy the laws of nature and bring back the summer sun during the winter to shine upon your EC.

Basically, this is a BM item that will raise the temperature by 6'C during the howrse season of winter meaning that it will rarely be to cold for horses boarded there to sleep in the pasture and foals can continue their games regardless.

So this is how it works;
As soon as the season turns to winter Hemera's Sun will come into play. Each day the temperature that is universal across howrse will be raised by 6'C. So if the temperature should be 2'C Hemera's Sun will raise this temp to 8'C. If the temp is 4'C it will become 10'C which is a safe temperature for horses to sleep in the pasture. However, it might occaisionally NOT make it safe such as if the temp was -6'C. Then Hemera's Sun would still raise it to 0'C but this is not a good temp for foal games and for horses without blankets to sleep in the meadow.

The Weather forecast will display as normal but on the EC page under the number of pets it should say that this EC has Hemera's Sun. It should also state this on the howrses page when you click on "Put my horse to bed".

This item should cost 5 - 6 passes. Why is it this expensive? Because if it was cheaper then almost every EC would end up having one.

Another idea is that it should only cost 2 passes but it will only last a few seasons. Say 3.

Having Hemera's Sun could also give a small increase in prestige. What do you think?

I love the smilies!! flower confused tongue rabbit No Laughing Razz Shocked Sad Rolling Eyes Embarassed bounce Sleep lol!

Link back to original idea~http://www.feedback.howrse.com/feedbacks/307677-bm-item-hemera-s-sun

Hemera's sun - Now you can just click it. Laughing

Last edited by MistyStars on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:00 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added in a clickable link.)
MistyStars
MistyStars

Back to top Go down

Hemera's Sun - EC BM item Empty WOW kool

Post  55anatnoM Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Great idea please read mine sunny sunny sunny

55anatnoM

Back to top Go down

Hemera's Sun - EC BM item Empty Thank you!

Post  MistyStars Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:24 am

Thanks for any votes! Smile
MistyStars
MistyStars

Back to top Go down

Hemera's Sun - EC BM item Empty Re: Hemera's Sun - EC BM item

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down