Howrse 411
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item

2 posters

Go down

What do you think of this idea?

Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item I_vote_lcap67%Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item I_vote_lcap33%Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item I_vote_lcap0%Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item I_vote_lcap0%Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item Empty Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item

Post  Skwittlez Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 pm

I agree with the way the gift giving is set up right now. It helps keep cheating at a low. But, when you want to give a gift to a friend, like, say, an aging point or a turnip, you can only give one aging point or one turnip. The same goes to giving gifts to other ECs. What's the point of giving ONE flax? That doesn't get you anywhere.
I think you should be able to increase the amount of something that you give a person. Everything else would stay the same, though, like only giving one gift a week, or whatever the rule is. I just think you should be able to increase the amount of the item you give. So, instead of giving ONE flax (because who can use just ONE?), you should be able to give 100 if you want.
Maybe there could be a max amount, like 500, or half of what you have, so you are still kind of limited to how much you give.

http://www.feedback.howrse.com/feedbacks/313247-increase-gift-giving-on-a-certain-item

Skwittlez

http://www.lilflowerlayouts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Increase Gift Giving on a Certain Item Empty Good

Post  Danger bear 2 Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm

I like your idea, and since its just updating existing soft ware it shouldnt take along time update. Though with the max, I don't agree with your suggestions. 500 is A LOT and half doesn't work because you might want to get rid of all of them. With the less cheating I'd go with maybe 25 at the max. The idea is good in my opinion.
Danger bear 2
Danger bear 2

Back to top Go down